Mortgage House Australia wins Lender Of The Year – Best Fixed Rate Home Loan
Mortgage House was awarded a five-star rating by CANSTAR this year, one of the most prestigious honours in mortgage lending.
This award indicates that CANSTAR has judged Mortgage House’s fixed-rate residential home loans to be an outstanding value for consumers.
Mortgage House is no stranger to accolades, as they have received numerous honours from CANSTAR and other reviewing bodies for several years. Some of their previous awards include:
- Non-Bank of the Year (2014)
- 5-star Rating (Oustanding Value) on Fixed-rate Investment home loans (2013, 2012)
- 5-star Rating (Oustanding Value) on Fixed-rate Residential home loans (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)
- 5-star Rating (Oustanding Value) on Variable-rate Investment home loans (2013, 2012, 2011)
- 5-star Rating (Oustanding Value) on Variable-rate Residential home loans (2011, 2008)
CANSTAR says, “Five and four star products should be on your shopping list. As a consumer, this represents a high-value product. According to our ratings, these are the top 10% of products in their field.”
CANSTAR rates home loans on a variety of options, including pricing and features. Since Australian mortgage borrowers are increasingly looking for features like an offset account, penalty-free additional payments, a redraw facility, and interest-only loans, features like those offered by Mortgage House are increasingly valuable to consumers.
For homeowner fixed-rate home loans, CANSTAR notes that the average interest rate for 3-year loans is 4.54%. Mortgage House has a 3-year Advantage fixed-rate home loan available with rates as low as 4.39% (4.34% Comparison Rate).
Mortgage House is a non-bank lender with 30 years of experience serving Australian home buyers.