Refinancing could win you $50,000 off your home loan
Take control of your home loan by refinancing to one of our flexible and low-rate products before December 31st 2023 and you will enter the draw to WIN $50,000 off your mortgage. Our Refinancing Specialists are here to help you find the best home loan solution to suit your needs now and for the long term. Let’s get you the best rate possible.
It's as easy as 1,2,3:
Apply Online Now
Don’t worry, one of our dedicated Refinancing Specialists will help you every step of the way.
Make the switch
Refinance to a lower rate home loan quickly and easily with Mortgage House.
Save, WIN and Rejoice
Go in the draw to win $50,000 off your home loan!
Now is the time for you to take charge of your finances and secure the best possible refinancing solution.
Discover the flexible features of our loan products, which offer money-saving and stress-saving benefits to every type of borrower.
Unlock a world of lifestyle benefits when you refinance to a super-low rate loan product.
Our award-winning home loans are designed with you in mind.
Our award-winning home loans are designed with you in mind.
Low Interest, High Savings Home Loan
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you are not overpaying each month. Refinance to a Executive Saver loan today.
Refinance Your Way to Financial Freedom
Mortgage House will help get your existing loan switched without hassle so you can start saving.
Celebrate a low rate and huge savings
Refinancing your loan today with Mortgage House will be the smartest decision for your financial future.
We know refinancing can feel like a maze.
Which rate, which product, which features should you choose?
We’ve made it simple to get all the answers in one place. Our Guide to Refinancing includes the best tips,
checklists and helpful step by step information. Crafted by our lending experts to benefit you.
Download it now and learn how to secure the best loan features and pocket big savings!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE GUIDE
Enhance your lifestyle
Reduce monthly repayments
Home loan paid faster
Why switch to Mortgage House?
More Freedom with
a Super-Low Rate
Take advantage of some of the most competitive low rates on the market, and still have the cash flow to live the life you want.
Dedicated Lending Specialists
Get all the support you need from your dedicated lending specialist. Ready when you are, they’ll guide you every step of the way to financial success.
Flexibility to Take Time Off
With great features like our Redraw Facility, you could take a repayment holiday if you’re ahead on payments.
Find Your Way With Mortgage House
Why deal with the stress of mountains of paperwork? Complete your online
application in less than 15 minutes anywhere, anytime. Simply enter your
information, upload your documents, and we’ll do all the hard work for you.
Be prepared to answer these pre-qualifying questions to help expedite your application process:
1. Do you know when your fixed rate will expire?
2. Do you know your current rate?
3. What amount are you looking to refinance?
4. What is most important to you?
5. Are you on PAYG or self-employed?
Open homes will be a thing of the past, beat the crowd into your dream home with a streamlined online application process.
Trusted Award-Winning Lender
We’re one of Australia’s most awarded lenders and have been helping Aussies achieve homeownership since 1986.
Pay Off Your Loan Faster
Make more frequent repayments, additional repayments or lump sum payments at any time with no penalties.
What people are saying
We have been with Mortgage House for several years and when we decided to refinance the decision to stay with Mortgage House was an easy one. Competitive rates and so amazing to deal with. We worked with Lending Specialist Niran this time who was absolutely fantastic. He kept us updated and informed throughout the process, made the process stress free and was always very polite and happy to explain everything to us!
“5 stars for a great refinance deal.”
We have dealt with Mortgage House for a number of years and found them to be extremely helpful in securing a great refinance deal. We have recently undergone an interest rate review and are very pleased with the outcome. Sara and her team were expeditious in their response and robust in securing a very competitive rate, we also received a response from the voice of Mortgage House, ‘Ken Sayer’ adding his personal touch during the process. The whole process was quick and easy and the constant updates from Sara along the way left us feeling confident of a good outcome. Mortgage House have secured us for another few years.
Book your FREE initial consultation with our Lending Specialist.
Book a time that is convenient for you and one of our loan specialists will give you a call.
Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of Entry
|Promotion name||Mortgage House Refinance Competition
|Promotion period||Start: 01 May 2023 9:00 AM
End: 31 December 2023 5:00 PM
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
|Promoter||Mortgage House Pty Ltd
ABN: 98 081 508 054
34/101 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
|Eligible entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
|Details of prizes||The prize is $50,000* off the winner’s home loan with Mortgage House.
*$50,000.00 will be deposited electronically into the winner’s settled loan’s redraw/offset account with Mortgage House.
|Total number of prizes||1
|Total prize value||Total prize pool (inc GST): $50,000.00
|Method of entry||To enter, an entrant must:
Visit Mortgage House through any of the following methods –
And settle a minimum loan amount of $300,000 home loan with Mortgage House by refinancing from an external financial institution (no existing Mortgage House Customers) between the promotional period of 1st of May 2023 and the 31st of December 2023. Entry is automatic after the loan is settled with Mortgage House.
If you do not wish to participate in the promotion, to opt out, provide written notice to your loan writer.
|Maximum number of entries||1 per person
|Prize draw||A random prize draw, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, will occur 1:00 PM on 15 Jan 2024
Location of draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|Notification of winners||Winners will be notified via Email or phone no later than 15 Jan 2024.
|Public announcement of winners||The winners of all prizes will be published here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/ on 15 Jan 2024
|Unclaimed prize draw||A random unclaimed prize draw, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, will occur 3:00 PM on 15 Apr 2024
Location of draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners||Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email & phone no later than 15 Apr 2024.
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw||The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/ on 15 Apr 2024
|Permit reference||Authorised under
NSW Authority No. TP/02595
SA Permit No. T23/531
ACT Permit No. TP 23/00690
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The time zone applicable to any time stated relates to the state or territory where the Promoter is located, unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.