What are the best mortgage brokers?
A mortgage broker is someone who helps people buy homes. They are paid a commission by both the lender and the buyer, meaning they earn money if you take out a deal.
Brokers work directly for the bank or building society that provides the loans. So they can’t just suggest anything – they must follow strict rules set by regulators. These include ensuring borrowers understand how much interest they pay and how long it takes to repay the loan.
They work closely with customers to find suitable mortgages, including fixed rates, variable rates, and tracker mortgages. Brokers also help customers choose the right type of property based on affordability, location, and circumstances.
At Mortgage House, our brokers strive to provide loan, product, and service outcomes tailored to the exact needs of every client.
We do this through the following:
- Actively listening to our customers’ needs – not what we think their needs may be
- Consistently identifying the best loan and mortgage finance products and options for each customer
- Providing ongoing support throughout the life of the loan
- Engaging our specialist technology to ensure a simple and seamless process for the customer
- Providing the customer with all the tools, knowledge, and experience that Mortgage House can provide.
Our experienced mortgage experts have been helping customers like you since 2001. We offer an unrivaled level of expertise in the mortgage market. Our goal is to make your home-buying journey as easy and stress-free as possible.
Mortgage House offers a range of services to suit all types of customers. Whether you want to get pre-approved for a new mortgage, refinancing or need some advice about which mortgage best suits your situation, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you receive the best service.
If you want more information about these services, don’t hesitate to contact us today and allow a mortgage lending specialist to help you with your financial decisions.