Is Mortgage House a Bank?
If you are researching and comparing the various home loan product options and mortgage providers available to you, you may want to know if Mortgage House is a bank. Mortgage House is a non-traditional, award-winning lending specialist that has been helping Australians successfully achieve homeownership since 1986. We are also Australia’s largest independently owned non-bank retail lender.
Mortgage House offers a wide variety of products and financial services, including the following:
- First-home buyer loans
- Second-home buyer loans
- Relocation loans
- Renovation loans
- Investor loans
- Personal loans
- Construction loans
Our mission is to provide our customers with the products, loans, and services that are tailored to their individual needs and goals. We are able to accomplish this by:
- Providing you with all of the knowledge, tools, and experience we can provide
- Actively listening to your needs rather than what we think your needs may be
- Providing you with ongoing support throughout the life of your loan
- Engaging our specialist technology to ensure you are provided with a simple and seamless process
- Consistently identifying the best loan and mortgage products, options, and terms for your needs
What is a Non-Traditional Lending Specialist?
A non-traditional lending specialist, also known as a non-bank lender, is a mortgage provider or specialist lender that assists high-risk borrowers who have been rejected by traditional lenders or banks because of their credit history, existing debt, loan deposit, or employment status.
Non-traditional lending specialists have two distinct differences from traditional lenders and banks, which include where their funding originates and who is responsible for their regulation.