What is a Mortgage Broker?
A Mortgage Broker has their own ABN and is accredited with MFAA, with the ability to write loans from a panel of lenders. It is the role of the Mortgage Broker to listen to the customer’s needs and match them to a loan (home loan, investment loan, refinance loan etc) that best meets their requirements.
Why Become a Mortgage House accredited Mortgage Broker?
- Access to one of Australia’s leading Non Bank lenders.
- Access to an expansive product range that is competitively priced and innovative with points of difference.
- Competitive commission structure with no clawback.
- No fees to become accredited.
- No minimum volume requirements to maintain accreditation.
- You own your clients relationship – certainty of client ownership.
- Access to one of the few Non Bank lenders with a well known retail brand.
- Consistent transparent service proposition.
- Free access to an online lodgement and tracking platform which fully encompasses our credit policy.
- Commitment to on going training and development of accredited brokers.
How to Become a Mortgage House Accredited Mortgage Broker?
|1.||Contact Mortgage House on (02) 8116 1000 to ascertain your aggregator is accredited with Mortgage House.|
|2.||Attend a Mortgage House accreditation training session (you must complete accreditation register at training).|
|3.||Complete Broker Accreditation Form.|
|4.||Provide completed Broker Accreditation Form to your authorised Aggregator Representative for verification. They will then proceed with supporting documents to [email protected]|
|5.||Once accredited you will receive your Mortgage House system logon.|
Copies of the following documents are required for each loan writer:
- Current membership certificate for MFAA and/or FBAA.
- Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Funding – certificate of completion.
- Primary Identification Documents – (colour certified copies of passport or birth certificate and driver’s licence).
- Completed Broker Accreditation Form.
For further information about becoming a Mortgage House Accredited Mortgage Broker please call Mortgage House Head Office on (02) 8116 1000.